Sunday, February 24, 2008

Lost

well, here's my first blogging experience.. and I'm proudly present to you the first
new headline is two girls went lost.

Ok ok, the day before yesterday, friday.... Hex and me went to the mYoga and did hatha class , after that, we went for a sauna instead. Normal stuff.. chit chat abit here and there.. suddenly... "kling".... Hex accidently dropped my locker keys into the sauna set.. which can't be open.... >_< >_<>

well, so our plan so far was, while waiting the assistant to come by to the changing room , hex went for shower and get dress and help me afterwards. so ..waiting sucks.. no one came in... after hex had finished her shower, ready to change... her key was gone.. means.. she can't open her locker set as well... so two girls were undressed now.. no choice now.. I gotta get out of there and get some help... *with my tuala all..
hex lock her key inside the locker..
hahhaha... what an experience..
so we manage to get some help with a rough and tough way..by loosing our beloved pad lock. >_<
I 'm not really care bout my pad lock anymore, as long as I can get back my stuff..

well, we get dressed. went back to office then to continue our works.. but guess what, Roni was going to off all the lights.. i guess there're no one left, yahoo! means we also ciaoz..wahhaha..

what a 'wonderful' day. Hex, I guess we need to take some of our tsunami fund to buy the pad lock again..hahahhahahah....

1 comments:

pcubep3 March 13, 2008 at 11:51 PM  

haha! man what an adventure! i'll so miss not walking from office to mYoga with u. sniff.

Hex