Tuesday, April 08, 2008

yo!

sorry guys.. been bz lately.. due to my celebration of my birthday! =D haha .. 1st of all , I would like to thank all my beloved wonderful friends whoever celebrate my brithday with me... they are.. er hem..i'm gonna list them out LOUD! hahah the names are:

HEX
JOSEPH
YVONNE ENG
MEI LIN
BEN TING
JOAN WONG (MOJOJO)
MUN YEE
SWISS TEE
SHIN YEEK
YISUEN
KENNY
SANG KEN
HENRY LOW
WENDY FOO
PEGGY LIM
BAO BAO
CHAN CHI YING
RUDY KHOR

(names are randomly add. no one come 1st of last =P)

and thanks as well for those who sent their regards and wishes via msn, email- msg in friendster, facebook- sms(es) -calls
REALLY THANKS ALOT MAN!!!! heheheh thanks thanks thanks .. x N times. haha!

luv u guys! eemmmmuaks! * hugz!

1 comments:

jo_anne NH Wong April 14, 2008 at 4:42 AM  

My name is Joanne. Spell my name wrongly, don't wanna friend you anymore! =_="