Thursday, March 13, 2008

heavy hearted

 it's thursday nite now... and it's consider as friday now  i guess.. feeling heavy hearted to leave this company... T_T  .I started taking lomo today , so tat i can finish up my 6  rolls of films!! weeeeee colosplash + fisheye 2 !!! wahlah!!!  can't wait to process the film.. wondering how's they will going to turn out! hehehe ^^ so excited! and yet feelin' so emotional... cuz'peeps here are so nice especially hex, cheewee, joe, zhong, justin, roni, sweat, khang, shanon, halena, bobby, chin, mei, yong, azlina, karhui( even he's still quiet as usual), noel, and last but not least ---ang dang dang... MR. AJ!!!! ,whose always bully me by calling me horbit??? furdooo??? and some1 calling me white spec??? ( cuz' i'm wearing white color spect) and what else?? strawberry shortcakes??? , by elze.... how can it be?? ahhahaha I 'm wondering ... so many nicknames for me.... 


0 comments: