Thursday, March 20, 2008

a stranger meeting

well well.. I'd stayed away from computer for 2 days ..which was the day b4 yesterday and yesterday... do my stuff without computer... but still I felt like my timetable is pack and full... time always not enough for me ...

My whole body ache -king now... after 2 pilates class straight in the row and one hatha after the pilates.. tat's is very very very well.. refreshing yet tiring... ??

Today I really gotta pass the dry strawberries to my friend.. the strawberries were like with me one month?? luckly they're dry! So, we decided to meet up and have a movie instead =) after the movie all, then I walk to the LRT station ready to hit back the way home.

On the way to LRT, met this 2 strangers.. yup strangers to me..I thought woo..what do you want from me.. of course ..life in KL must precaution a bit... after I found myself in the safe situation, they're actually lost in the KL and wanted to go to the Chinatown, well of course I gave the direction all..
and suggest them to take the LRT with me instead, course I'm heading the way as well.

Believe it or not, there're some ppl in Malaysia still didn't take the LRT in Malaysia before.. While waiting for the LRT, I asked them , where were you guys came from? They said , one is from Perak, and the other one from Perak as well , but been in UK long time . If ask him to take the underground railway in UK, he knew all the way, but not in Malaysia..

Well, they felt grateful for my help, and thanks me a lot.. along the way .. yupz..along the way..
I can understand that, course not much KL ppl will aprroach to offer the help to give direction, there are too many cheating cases, negative cases, and town people really know how to protect themselve. Well, I thought of if I'm in their position, I will feel so helpless and what the hell??? why can't people just show the damn direction??

But today , atleast I helped 2 lost people. And I'm still safe. KL people~~ be more helpful...

In the LRT itself.. I found out I'm in the very funny situation when I turn around and there's a Malay old lady, asked me: " Tak sejuk ker?" < meaning Aren't you feeling cold? cuz I'm wearing a simple slveeless shirt from SEED and a jeans. Then the old lady keep on repeating, you ar...young people..always wear so less.. show everything to the world.. the shirt all not even cover your armpit.. young people ..oh young people... hhaahaha.. she really repeated it till her station. ... Well.. what's my respone then??I just turn around and looking towards my mobile phone.. TAk Kan I go and have a debat with her on the LRT right.. haha..

Today is/was interesting! haha

1 comments:

Yeevon Eng March 25, 2008 at 9:39 AM  

im a good hearted person also lo.
i gave rm 10 to a stranger
apparently he's from sarawak n studying in TAR
he felt asleep n his walet got stolen.he showed me his tar college card too...aiay just give him lo.den he asked for my email
he really did sent me mail.
but till now havnt return that rm 10 to me