Friday, May 23, 2008

breakin' da record

well, I'm breaking the record in my department so far! 4thday in the roll, equally one day I slept for 1 1/2 hour. Amazing!!! tiring man.. head keep on spining n spining.. tomorrow * oops which mean later morning have to go color sep to check the final print out and make sure everything is alright.. HOPEFULLY!!!! FA stage there are so many disclaimers... e.g products /products shown are for illustration purposes only... and the arrangement of the disclaimer... wah..I guess the person who read disclaimer more than the normal person will do is our copywritters... So , do you read disclaimer?

I do, only if there's a competitions which is falls under the terms and conditions. who care the disclaimer...? right? This is my personal's thought lah, there're the risks of law anyway..

okie. 4th day 5am now. my mind is not here. my body is functioning without thinking.
*signing off from here... I'll take a POWER NAP! hope so!

ba dap ba ba ba~~~~

2 comments:

justine May 29, 2008 at 10:14 AM  

wah babe, you junior art already?

pcubep3 June 5, 2008 at 8:54 PM  

ooi yo.
tell them dun need to hire a.d. It's ur training to be junior art. haha.

hex